In a few words I would like to explain this concept:
- Every year between October to December, each medicare recipient can change its medicare plan.
- Each company or plan will add or cut some features for the next year.
- If you are satisfied with the plan you have, there is no need to make any changes.
- During this time, each company nation wide is educating customers and promoting its benefits through seminars and meetings.
- There is not such as a perfect medicare plan. All plans must provide the same basic benefits for part A, B and D.
For more information about the new changes on Medicare advantage, please contact me at 813-749-6772.